About MedCredits ICO
Telemedicine and eHealth are poised for tremendous growth over the next decade.
1. The ubiquity of smartphones now allows people to communicate both in writing and photographically with anyone in the world instantaneously.
2. Telemedicine is beginning to find its place in medical fields heavily dependent on observational exam findings. Dermatology is one such field, whereby the diagnosis can often be confidently ascertained with photographs and a brief description.
3. Despite the progress of telemedicine, it still faces many challenges associated with centralization, such as international payment, middlemen fees, patient anonymity, liability and regulation. For the first time in history, digital currencies with smart contract functionality have been integrated with peer-to-peer (P2P) networks to create decentralized platforms.
To date, we do not know of a medical application that uses a decentralized platform for health services. We believe that dermatology is the most readily accessible medical specialty to establish ourselves in blockchain-based telemedicine. Once established in teledermatology, we will strategically add medical specialties to build a thriving platform for patients and doctors.
This will serve as the foundation of a decentralized global electronic health record system. The final product will be both a global electronic health records system and marketplace giving patients instantaneous access to medical care anywhere in the world—that is, a truly free global healthcare market.
Cyber Security and Cryptography Expert
- Inception of MedCredits as a worldwide marketplace for telemedicine services
- Market analysis of telemedicine
- MedCredits, Inc. registered as a Delaware C corporation
- Productive Edge adds MedCredits to its Blockchain Incubator
- MEDX Seed Round opens to qualifying buyers
- Demo Hippocrates dermatological application
- MEDX pre-sale opens
- Hippocrates Beta Release
- Galen Alpha Release
- Galen Beta Release
- Herophilus Release
MedCredits token info
|Equity on offer
You need to sign in to post a review.