Cederis ICO

Be Your Own ISP

A platform to create your own ISP - WISP and deploy your own network anywhere in the world. Breaking with intermediaries, and abusive costs like franchises. No need to waste time in bureaucracy. We put at your disposal the use of our licenses so that you can act as your own ISP.

3.7 out of 5

3.7

Cederis ICO rating
Cederis coin (token) sale
Status
Ended
ICO start date:
2018-01-16
ICO end date:
2018-02-18
Token
ISP
Price
Platform
Ethereum
Accepting
ETH
Soft cap
50000 USD
Hard cap
Undefined
ICO country
Spain

Go to the site

About Cederis ICO

The high cost of fiber for the home and the decline in Internet traffic over mobile networks have revitalized the demand for a disruptive alternative in broadband.
Almost 60% of the world’s population does not have Internet access, and of the remaining 40%, only half have connections of more than 20 Mbps. If we speak of
rural environments, those who have internet, do so at no more speeds of 4Mbps, with our platform we want to break that barrier.

Through the Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet Service Provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most
competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed.

We put at your disposal all the necessary tools to do it without having to waste time in bureaucratic procedures, such as the creation of a company, or the
management of licenses, or the search for contacts, and contracts with third parties, without the need to pay abusive royalties to franchised companies that only
think about their own benefit and not about the entrepreneur.

By using the Cederis platform, you will use our ISP licenses, and all the tools to set up your main node and its deployment, among which, access to thousands of
telecommunication towers around the world and Fiber Optic T1 dedicated for operators in your central.

Thanks to the union and collaboration between all and the incentive of our token, we will ensure the quality and continuity of the project and all the services.


Cederis Advisors

Francesc Roca

Blockchain Advisor

Jorge Farrés

CEO & Founder-Projects Manager

Hipolito González

Development Lead

Miguel Cividanes

Network Deployment Manager

Andrés Piñon

Technicians Manager - MVO Lead

Cederis Roadmap

Quarter 4, 2016

Idea

Quarter 3, 2017

Completion of Civil Works and commissioning of our own T1 Fiber dedicated in headquarter

Quarter 1, 2018

Launch ICO 16th January

Quarter 2, 2018

The first 5 nodes will be installed strategically in populations with more than 5000 population where fiber optics do not currently exist. The

Quarter 3, 2018

Test of the cederis portal for users and investors. Smart contracts, for the implementation of the voting system and payment gateway of our token on the platform

Quarter 4, 2018

Launch cederis platform

Quarter 1, 2019

Acquisition of licenses for the first European, E.E.U.U , Central America and

Financial

Cederis token info

Token ISP
Platform Ethereum

Coin price Undefined

Investment info

Accepting ETH
Equity on offer Undefined

User review


0 reviews
You need to to post a review.

Share this project with your friends